Monday, May 29, 2006

SNB fest


There are some photos from snowboardfest on Drienica-Lysá. It was competition of good snowboarders and the organisers wanted to ascertain who of all snowboarders is the best, but I think that nobody realise the competition. I think that everyone went there for much fun and I don't know:) My friends registered to this competition but they didn't win but never mind:) there was very big jump and they had to jump on it... I was very afraid of them they didn't hurt :)) on the first photo there are me and my friend (Basa) with our snowboards:))) we like them much:)) but we didn't jump because we had very big dismay:((
and this photo was taken by Jane->thank you:)) on the second photo there is the best snowboarder I think... the third photo you can see big jump and he didn't fall down:))) and on the final photo there is very bad downfall:((( one girl of three who were registered in this competition.... I hope that you liked these photos..... Kate



and I forgot that I met there Susan and Jane...:)




No comments: