Thursday, May 11, 2006

ABOUT SUSAN



Hi I'm Susan and I'm 15 years old and there is something about me. I have one brother. He is older than me. He is 18 years old and I always have a lot of fun with him at home. I have a boyfriend called "Kiwi" because his surname is Kivader. He's the best of all. He's funny and I love him. We usually go drinking together and always have a good time:) I love music. I like listening to Hip-Hop, especially SK and CZ hip-hop, but I also like US and another hip-hop. Sometimes, we have a hip-hop party in the club called "Tunel". I like it very much. There is always a lot of fun,(as you can see on the picture) but Kiwi hates hip-hop. So he never goes with me on hip-hop party. I think it's a pity. He's listening to Punk or Hard core. He plays on guitar in his band. OK, it's enough about my boyfriend. I also like going out or to the city, pubs with my friends and I have to go out minimals once a day because when I'm not not out once a day, I'm nervous. But i don't like going out in winter. I hate winter and snow. I love summer and flowers, swimming pool, beach, sun. I would like to move into some warm country near the sea in the future. Somewhere like California or Sydney. My best friend is also Susan and she's 14 years old. She's my last schoolmate. I like spending time with her. She always helps me with my problems, but I don't have any problems very often. So, that's me!:)

No comments: