Thursday, May 11, 2006

ABOUT KATE


My name's Kate. I'm 15 years old and I was born in Presov and I still live there. I attend Private Gymnasium (SGPO) and I'm studying English. I have one brother, who attends the same school as me. He's 17 years old. He's name's Michal. I also have one sister. She's 6 years old and she attends kindergarten. She's looking forward, when she will go to the firt class at school. Her name is Emma. I have a lot of hobbies for example snowboarding, roller-blading, swimming, sunbathing, going out with my friends, listening to music, chat with other great people ( my nickname is Kikuska, but my best friend usually called me Kikush, because he likes it and he made me this photo so there is my name Kikush:))). I like him very much... and I have many others activities.... My favourite subject at school is English, and subject,which I hate is Physics. I have yhe best friend, who is really the best. I can tell her all my secrets. I like her. When we go out, we go to the city and doing really excitng things. My favourite food is pizza and I hate spenat. I have very big family, I think...but I have only 2 cousins and they are younger than me, but they are funny:))) so, if you want to recognize me closer you can write to me on my e-mail adress: kikus@centrum.sk So that's about me:)))

No comments: