Friday, May 12, 2006

ABOUT JANE


<--- that´s me. I´m 15 years old like all of us. I´ve got a brother. He´s 18. I like him a lot because he helps me always...Sometimes I´m going out with him and his friends which are my friends too or we meet each other in town and it looks like normal friends...I´m going out often than normal people because when I´m at home I´m really nervous like Susan...I like swimming, sunbathing, snowboarding in winter and listening to music. My favourite song is Wanderwall from Oasis. I love Oasis...It´s the best group for me certainly. We have a lot of hip-hop parties in the last time. Hip-hop is quite good but I have own musical genres but mostly actuate me bunch or my balance :) And school? I don´t like school very much but some subject are good. For example estetics--> that´s the reason why we are doing this project and informatics. I hate P.E...all exercises are boring but wolleyball and other games are OK....I hope that this information about me will be rather...seya

No comments: