Friday, June 02, 2006

some classical slovak singers:)






I think that you don't know our Slovak singers... I think that the best singers are these older but younger singers are good too... hmmm I don't know... but for example slovak group Elan is the most popular group in the central Europe I think and then I think that Meky Žbirka is popular too... and from younger singers I think that the most popular is group Desmod, Gladiator and singers Zuzana Smatanová and hmmm from boys... hmmm Kuly from Desmod and Miko from Gladiator... I don't know... I think that modern music is more popular than classic but it's clear I think:))) so some photos of these good singers in Slovakia.... here you areee:P on the first photo there is group Elan (from left Jožo Raž, Ján Baláž & Vašo Patejdl) the second photo is Zuzana Smatanová with her love-guitar:) , the third photo there is Meky Žbirka-I like him because he has good words at his songs like Miko Hladký and Desmod on the next photos.... byeeeeeeeeee Kateeeee

No comments: