Thursday, June 22, 2006

my favourite fairy tale...




My favourite fairy tale or cartoon is Tom & Jerry, but Kate showed it there before me... so I have a pitch... but never mind.. My the second favourite fairy tale is Scooby Doo, because of very big intensity and it is soo scary and I really have very good sense when I'm watching it:) on the pictures I would like to show you two alternatives... first is cartoon film and the second is movie. I prefer the first one because I can let it many times because it goes on CARTOON NETWOKR and I usually watch it when I haven't got many books for study... so there are some pictures and you can see them and tell your feeling on it:) on the first picture there are movie actors, on the second and third pictures there are cartoon actors:DDD

"KISS" Sajmona

P.S. I'm sorry that I'm writing here sooo late but... I haven't got internet at home:(((

No comments: