Friday, June 16, 2006

again...






I'm very big zealot in FAIRY TALES!!! It's include to my hobbies... and I don't have only one favourite fabulous figures, but I have them a lot and I couldn't choose only one figure:((((( sooo there are some VERY GOOD pictures... and I'm sad because for example Pucca, Snoopy and some figures aren't many cartoons and I can't watch it... and I wuould like to tell you that when I'm at home in the evening I don't watch any films or serials or reality shows, I alway watch only CARTOONS my looooooveeee:DDDD on first 3 pistures there are HAPPY TREE FRIEND -> I always watch this fairy tale on internet and I have a great time with this:DDD and on the second there is MY LOVELY GIRL PUCCA like slippers -> I would like to have these slippers and underwear.... but...in Prešov there isn't so good shop and I'm, saaaad:(((( byyyeee Kateee

No comments: