Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Holiday:)





HI! I haven't writen here for long time so I would like to change it... Some facts about my holiday... I didn't have the greatest holiday, because I have little sister and I had to take care of her... So first two weeks were only about my sister so anything special... Then we were on holiday to Croatia - the smallest island of Croatia called Pašman and we went to small but very very very small village called Bajn... But we had own beach and own big house... We were with three other families... I thought that it will be boring but I think that it wasn't so bad... And there are some photos of me:) and some comments to photos... SO:))) on the first photo there is of course me:D and I was on ferry and the wind was blowing so much:))) AND I HAD NICE T-SHIRT :)))) PUCCA:)))) on the second photo there are me & my brother..:) we were sooo bored:((( but never mind:) on the third photo there are me & my sister with ice- creams:) very BIG ice-creams!!! and on the last photo there is me:) i was sunbathing:))) bye for now KATeeeee

No comments: